Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

TURN-AROUND POEMS

TURN-AROUND POEMS

1.I used to climb mountain 
but now I prefer to climb a tree

2.I used to go to Cagayan
but now I prefer to go to Cebu

3.I used to use solar calculator
but now I prefer to use Scientific calculator

4.I used to use sky blue color in painting
but now I prefer to use pink

5.I used to use watch cartons
but now I prefer to watch horror

6.I used to wear sandals
but now I prefer to wear doll shoes

7.I used to wear ordinary shirt
but now I prefer to use branded

8.I used to play damath
but now I prefer to chess

9.I used to cook spaghetti
but now I prefer to cook salad

10.I used to order burger 
but now I prefer to order pizza

11.I used to stay in my room
but now I prefer to stay in the sala

12.I used to use pencil in writing,
but now I prefer to use ballpen

13.I used to walk going to school,
but now I prefer to ride a tricycle

14.I used to play badminton,
but now I prefer to play volleyball

15.I used to eat meat
but now I prefer to eat vegetables

16.I used to use telephone 
but now I prefer to use cellphone

17.,I used to reading  pocketbooks
but now I prefer to read newspapers

18.I used to wear jogging pants
but now I prefer to wear sexy short

19.I used to sing rock song
but now I prefer to sing love song

20.I used to eat junk foods
but now I prefer to eat biscuits

21.I used to eat banana
but now I prefer to eat apple

22.I used to play piano
but now I prefer to play a guitar  

23.I used to plant vegetable
but now I prefer to plant flower

24.I used to drink coffee
but now I prefer to drink milk

25.I used to used pack bag
but now I prefer to shoulder bag

26.I used to draw cartoon character
but now I prefer to draw nature

27.I used to raise dog
but now I prefer to raise birds

28.I used to take down notes
but now i prefer to have a photocopy

29.I used to watch television
but now i prefer to listen to radio

30.I used to dance
but now i prefer to sing

31.I used to stay in my room
but now i prefer to stay in the mall

32.I used to eat fruits
but now i prefer to eat vegetables

33.I used to eat breakfast
but now i prefer to eat lunch

34.I used to wake up early in the morning
but now i prefer to walking up too late

35.i used to eat meat 
but now i prefer to eat fish

36.I used to drinks soft drinks
but now i prefer to drink water

37.I used to wrote a poem
but now i prefer to draw

38.I used to eat chocolates
but now i prefer to eat bread

39.I used to wear t-shirt
but now i prefer to wear blouses

40.I used to be single
but now i prefer to be in a relationship

41.I used to collect dolls
but now i prefer to collect guns

42.I used to think my future
but now i prefer to think my present

43.I used to lettering
but now prefer to draw 

44.I used to game
But now i prefer to study

45.I used to love someone
but now i prefer to love myself

46.I used to be on time
but now i prefer to be late

47.I used to be silent
but now i prefer to explore

48.I used to be alone
but now i prefer to be with someone

49.I used to watch sunset
but now i prefer to watch stars

50.I used to judge people
but now i prefer to know them first. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento