Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

HAIKU POEMS

1.Green grass in April
Birds begin to sing in trees
Children playing outside


2.Butterflies hatch.
Bees drink the juice from flowers.
Bees fly everywhere.


3.FROGS jumping around
Frogs hopping away from snakes
Frogs doing cool tricks


4.Birds chirping a lot
People singing all the time
Birds are going south!


5.I see bees fly
Nature Flowers are blooming.
Birds build their new homes.


6.Birds and bees flying
Soft blades of grass on my feet
New flowers blooming


7.he bees are buzzing.
Beautiful flowers are here.
The flowers smell good.


8.Baseball is starting
Spring is finally here yes!
The bees are buzzing.

9.Flowers are blooming
Bursts of colors come alive
Fragrant smells around us!


10.Spring, nature wakes up
Flowers and trees are blooming
Animals are coming out!

11.Tulips are blooming
Sun is out and shinning bright
Green grass is growing


12.Birds chirping their song,
Building their nest for their home
Getting ready for spring!


13.Beaches are open
Strong waves are hitting the rocks
Kids are coming back.


14.
I hear birds singing
Birds are chirping everywhere.
Their wings touch the sky.


15.
Nature blooms, It's spring
Flowers awake from their nap
Cool breezes on my face!

16.Leaves flying around
The leaves are touching my head
Smell the fresh crisp air


17.Butterflies are flying
Their orange wings touch the sun
They perch on fresh leaves!


18.No school in summer.
Swimming in the cool water.
Sipping lemonade.


19.Spring flowers burst their color.
Birds fly back to their North home.
Animals hatching.


20.In spring flowers bloom.
In spring animals come out.
Best of all...it's warm!


21.Children are playing
Flowers blooming from the sun
Nature feeling good!


22.Bees buzzing, it's spring
Nature wakes up from its nap
While the wind blew softly.


23.An old silent pond...A frog jumps into the pondsplash silence again

24.Autumn moonlighta worm digs silently
into the chestnut.

25.Lightning flashwhat I thought were facesare plumes of pampas grass.

 26.Light of the moonMoves west, flowers' shadowsCreep eastward

27.In the moonlight,The color and scent of the wisteriaSeems far away.

28.A summer river being crossedhow pleasing
with sandals in my hands!

29.Two Owls and a Hen,Four Larks and a Wren,Have all built their nests in my beard!'

30.I'm turning over
look out and give me room there
you cricket,you.

31.A cricket disturbed
sleeping child, on the porch
a man smoked and smile

32.Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
in a bed of brown

33.I hear cracking
Crunch,of today's new found day
and know it wont last

34..It’s cold—and I wait
For someone to shelter me
And take me from here.


35.I walk across sandAnd find myself blisteringIn the hot, hot heat

36.White light shining through
patterns along the blank wall
brightening my day.


37.Branches stretching out 
To grab the sunsets colors
Night is approaching.

38.Snow falling slowly
Blanketing the trees and roadSilence and beauty.

39.Fall is leaves falling,
Munching on sweet red apples
A warm fire burning.


40.Fall is leaves falling
Eating crisp, crunchy apples
A warm fire burning.


41.Leaves down everywhere
Different colors through the year
Fall is almost here!

41.Fall is almost here.
I like the colorful leaves.
Others like the fall too.


42.I like spring water
It makes me feel good inside
It takes my breath away.


43.The winter is over
Spring is here hurray good cheer!
I am glad it's here! 


44.Up on the tundra
You have one of two choices
Hockey or ...ummm...uhhh.....


45.Slash, push, crush, swipe, skate
Big time effort for four hours
Game ends tied, zero-zero


46.Gracefully slither
He sneaks to the net untouched
With one swing he scores.


47.Rain falls, seeds sprout
Continues life from something
Small but strong, it grows.


48.A broken tree cut 
Brings no shade to the weary
Then what good is it? 


49.The flowers 
Reached the sky
As on the grass I lie 


50.I love Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh loves to eat honey
Bees chase Winnie the Pooh.

1 komento:

  1. Beautiful haikus! .... May I share a Haiku for Dante Alighieri in https://youtu.be/HPqfvnqx3Gk

    TumugonBurahin